Please do not attend your appointment if you could have the coronavirus
The health and safety of our staff and clients is of the utmost importance to us. Please:
- Stay up to date with the latest alert from the Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/…/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov…
- Don’t attend if:
- you have cold/flu symptoms or have a confirmed COVID-19 coronavirus inflection
- have been in close contact in the last 14-days with someone who has a confirmed COVID-19 coronavirus inflection
- you meet the criteria to self-quarantine or self-isolate for any reason, including overseas travel
- have been in close contact in the last 14-days with someone who meets the self-quarantine or self-isolate criteria.
Please contact our Reception as soon as you can if you suspect any of these may apply to you.
Telehealth options are now available for your appointment if desired.
We are a Canberra-based psychology practice with clinics in Deakin and Canberra City. We provide clinical psychological therapy and treatment for a wide variety of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, insomnia, sleep problems and eating disorders.
The therapy and treatments provided by our highly trained professional psychologists and clinical psychologists are designed to treat mental illness, relieve distress, restore functioning and prevent relapse.